Friday, June 22, 2012

Maiden England

Well, ladies and gentlemen, the new tour has started!

Congrats everyone!

The set list provided a couple of surprises. One is absence of Hallowed Be My Name. Pretty disappointing.... But the fact that it has Afraid To Shoot Strangers is totally awesome and makes it up for me 100%! I absolutely adore this song, but I never expected to hear it live, since 90s songs are not among the first choice for the set. But it is there! Amazing! I'm chuffed to bits :D

The whole setlist is:
  1. MOONCHILD
  2. CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS
  3. THE PRISONER
  4. 2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
  5. AFRAID TO SHOOT STRANGERS
  6. THE TROOPER
  7. THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
  8. PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
  9. RUN TO THE HILLS
  10. WASTED YEARS
  11. SEVENTH SON OF A SEVENTH SON>
  12. >THE CLAIRVOYANT
  13. FEAR OF THE DARK
  14. IRON MAIDEN
  15. ACES HIGH
  16. THE EVIL THAT MEN DO
  17. RUNNING FREE


Quite a nice one, even though there's just 3 'new' songs compared to several last tours.

But the greatest thing is.... I'm going to see them live very soon! Leaving for the states tomorrow! Excited as hell!

And the first pro pic of Jan from the first gig in Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment